Training Executive at Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
IAMN is a dynamic organization that provides support to all professionals in food and agribusiness industries. The scope of our membership covers the full spectrum of the industries from the farmers, producers, processor, markets, customers and the academic community.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
IAMN is recruiting an experienced Training Executive to join the Training Department of the organization. Ideal candidate should have a strong professional background in the training and capacity building industry.
- Development and execution of various training and capacity development programs of the organization.
- Develop and manage relationships with facilitators, consultants and partners in the continuous development and delivery of training curriculum.
- Conduct customer experience audits during and after each training programs
- Develop and conduct training needs assessments and determining training requirements for new program development
- Development and measurement of Key Performance Indicators for training programs
- Coordination of Virtual Training Technologies and Support platforms for programs
- Conduct evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommends comprehensive training modifications including process improvements to the senior
- management at all times.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management
- to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Conduct orientation sessions, create program brochures and training materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations for a wide range of trainings
- Bachelor’s degree. Preference will be given to candidates with Master’s Degree and/or professional qualifications
- Three Years’ Experience in a training and professional development organization
- Minimum of Two years’ experience in a training role
- Strong background in training facilitation for professional and trade organizations
- Mastery of Power point presentations, Google Suites and digital multimedia tools
- Must have good facilitation skills
- Good social media management skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Very Strong IT Skills
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their CVs and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love