Training Officer at CreditRegistry | HotNigerianJobs
CreditRegistry – CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc (“CreditRegistry”) is Nigeria’s pioneering and leading credit bureau operator and is trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Training Officer who will support the overall deployment of training programs to our partners.
- The training officer will research, develop and provide quality assurance on all training exercises, coordinate training schedules, and evaluate applicable outside training resources.
- Analyze our partner’s training needs, research, and develop a suitable curriculum.
- Researching, planning, organizing, and conducting training programs, seminars, and webinars for our clients, employees, and partners.
- Work with the employees and managers to develop specific training that meets the training needs.
- Providing quality assurance on all training exercises.
- Development of reporting for measurement of training needs and results.
- Writing materials for new training programs; reviewing, evaluating, and modifying existing and proposed programs; recommending appropriate changes.
- Assisting with the preparation of various training programs, scheduling the appropriate zoom meeting room, and preparing the online meeting set-up.
- Providing reporting for Training related activities.
- Administering and evaluating training program qualification tests and determining the eligibility of prospective attendees.
- Preparing and distributing training aids such as instructional material, hand-outs, evaluation forms, and visual aids; setting up training equipment and making presentations when necessary.
- Coordinating, compiling, and recording Post Training evaluation reports, for relevant references
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with 4-7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.