Transaction Officer at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
- Ensuring that laid down operating procedures are followed.
- Receive client cash and cheque deposits and make withdrawal payments to clients based.
- Ensure all customer transaction entries are accurately posted with required authorized as per the existing delegation.
- Undertake timely escalation of any suspicious instructions or payments to higher authority.
- Realize Department Business Goals in cooperation with colleagues.
- Ensure timely closure of all exceptions raised by either Auditors.
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum of OND in Banking and Finance, Business Studies, Accounting or related discipline.
- General Banking Knowledge
- People Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Team-working: building and developing high performance Teams
- A thorough understanding of Microfinance Banking and accounting practices will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified? Go to ACCION Microfinance Bank career website on www.accionmfb.com to apply