Transaction Officers at a Foremost Commercial Bank – 5 Openings
A foremost Commercial Bank is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Officer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Enugu
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
We Are Looking For Candidates Who Meet These Requirements:
- HND in any field
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required,
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills,
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2021.