Treasurer at MacTay Consulting | HotNigerianJobs
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasurer
Employment Type: Full-time
Objectives of this Role
- Take a leading role in our global financial team.
- Maintain highly organized financial systems that facilitate company success.
- Improve and uphold global treasury processes for compliance and federal control, in addition to operational efficiency.
- Monitor and manage the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management.
- Manage foreign currency exposure and foreign transactions.
- Forecast medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements.
- Daily cash Management and all investment related decisions.
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Directly manage payment operations team and work collaboratively with the corporate treasury team across various projects to prevent fraud.
- Lead operational improvement projects, creating policies and procedures for payment operations.
- Develop annual budget to ensure adequate funding for capital investments and operational overhead as well as manage debt obligations.
- Manage investment portfolio and prepare financial reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum of 15 years financial experience, with at least 5 years in Treasury Management of a Bank or Financial Institution.
- Strong systems/technology skillset and project management experience
- Deep understanding of finance and treasury activities, including banking, cash and liquidity management, and capital markets.
- Preferred Qualifications
- MBA a plus
- Self-starter mentality
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.