Treasury Manager at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Hayat Holding, a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. It was established in 1937, the holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
In Hayat Kimya, quality and innovation are at the core of our b…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Report to: CFO
Responsible for: Treasury Functions, Chiefs & Specialist
- Perform all Treasury related functions for the business through risk managements and exploitation of more opportunities.
- Handles all supplier payments through the bank platforms.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the Bank Accounts statements with the General Ledger.
- Perform all Treasury operations within the business.
- Monitor and manage banking relationship
- Responsible for Monthly Bank reconciliations between the bank statements and General ledger.
- Responsible for all Treasury related ledgers with understanding of the balances.
- Ensure accurate payments are made according to the authorisation Matrix.
- Review all payments uploaded to the portal by subordinates.
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor Macroeconomic policies on the business and escalates its impact to the business.
- Liaise with the various banks to enhance business objectives.
- Forecast Weekly availability of Cash
- Relates with logistics on open Form M, Bills for Collections and Letter of credits.
- Ensure all intercompany owings are settled at a reduced exchange rate.
- Negotiate reduced Bank charges with Banks.
- Understand and Explain to the business CBN Policies and FMDQ processes and forex packages (Futures, forwards etc.).
- Supervise and Train subordinates.
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies.
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Preparing management reports (Forecast Cash Flow)
- B.Sc./HND Accountancy and Finance, MBA an added advantage.
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or ACA.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Min. 10 years’ experience (both banking & FMCG industry).
- Experience in Forex and International Trading.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love