Tricycle Sales Representative at Ascentech Service Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tricycle Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that are at the same level as our main competitors.
- Work with our dealers and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
Other Job Functions:
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all dealers.
- Monitor dealers’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available and that the dealers reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the dealer falls behind on his/her monthly target.
- Identify and recruit new customers, both, in wholesale and retail.
- Remit all cash collected on behalf of the dealer to the dealer without fail.
- Perform daily reconciliation of dealer stocks sold through redistribution.
- Monitor and report activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
Below criteria are must:
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Minimum 3 Years of Van Sales Experience
- Good Driving skills with active driving licenses/permit and must have a good knowledge of the Nigeria roads
- Must be able to use Smartphones and have good knowledge of sales applications.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Executing sales plan for the territory
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis, and preparing for the presentation.
- Good communication Skills and must be goal-driven.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.