Tricycle Sales Representative at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tricycle Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are an FMCG group located in Lagos currently in need of Tricycle Sales Representatives to cover and drive sales within Ibadan for our Ibadan Depot.
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with potential retailers to drive sales of all company’s products in the assigned area.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Ensure sales routes are planned for and followed diligently.
- Sell company products to potential retail outlets & customers.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expand the territory by identifying potential customers.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-carpeting.
- Achieve daily set target
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition
- Give feedback on sales trends by conducting market surveys.
- Be involved in promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activation within the assigned area.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Must be accountable for all the stocks in his custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the market and payment for products supplied/sold.
- Report/Communicate all marketing and customers issues to his/her immediate manager promptly.
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded in the van daily before going out.
- Sell all brands and SKUs for retailers without discrimination and achieve volume targets.
- The preferred candidates must be Male
- SSCE / OND graduates who have experience as field or van sales representatives in a food or beverage industry and be familiar with the markets in the area.
- 2 years relevant work experience.
- The preferred candidate must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Tricycle Sales Rep (Ibadan)” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th January, 2022.