Truck Driver at Sun Metal Industries Limited
Sun Metal Industries was incorporated and registered in March 2008 to engage in the manufacture of ferrous metals for the domestic construction market in Nigeria and non-ferrous metal products like Aluminium, Copper and Lead for export.
Sun Metal Industries has grown to become the leading exporter in West Africa to countries such as Japan and Germany where global leaders in automobile manufacturing utilize our aluminium alloys. Sun Metal Industries received the prestigious NIS (Standards Organisation of Nigeria) Award and obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification from SANAS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- A factory Truck driver to drive the Truck as well as possessing a good knowledge of handling technical tools.
- Moving production raw materials and delivering finished products from production
- Moving pallets of products in the production hall and between warehouse racks.
- Utilizing many equipment types including hand trucks and others in the factory operations
- Using the Tata Truck for production logistics and any other assigned duties by the factory management on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- The Candidate MUST residence in Ota – Ogun state
- Driver’s license is a must
- OND or Trade Test
- Forklift operations certifications is an added advantage
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.