Atlantic Hall is a co-educational full boarding secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, a safe rural setting close to the Atlantic Ocean.
Tuck Shop Attendant
Manage operations of the School’s tuck shop and ensure efficient service delivery
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in stores management
- Attention to details, organization and problem solving skills
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of commitment, responsibility and accountability
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ensure the day-to-day running of the tuck shop
- Proactively identify relevant stock required in tuck shop and forward requisition request to the Stores Officer on a timely basis
- Receive supplied stock, arrange and display accordingly in tuck shop
- Maintain accurate and up-to-day records of all tuck shop transactions and activities
- Manage the arrangement, layout and organization of the tuck shop
- Prepare periodic activity / management reports for the attention of the Head, Procurement.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Procurement.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to [email protected] with the job role as the subject of the mail not later than 17th April 2020. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.