Tutors (Volunteer) at the Quest Schools
The Quest Schools – We are a reputable educational organization established to Identify talented learners from under-served communities, and helping them unlock their full potential by providing them a world-class education, free of charge.
We are in need of passionate and qualified candidates, skillful in 21st-century teaching and learning to fill the position of:
Job Title: Tutors (Volunteer)
Location: Within Egbeda LG Axis, Oyo
Employment Type: Volunteer
- Lead and manage a class for a maximum of an hour a day and a maximum of three days a week
- Identify and adopt the most effective teaching approaches for the pupils.
- Monitor teaching and learning activities to meet the needs of the pupils
- Plan and deliver effective sequences of lessons
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ social independence
- Report Students’ progress.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of B. Ed, B.A (Ed), B. Sc (Ed) or Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and Mathematics
- 0 – 2 Years work experience.
- Must be able to teach English language and Mathematics
- He/she must be extremely passionate about kids
- Completion of NYSC is Compulsory
- Basic ICT skills
- Apt to learn new skills.
#1500:00 per Tutoring Hour
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2021.