UI / UX Designer at Mumspring Global Limited
Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of a creative UI / UX Designer to assist in turning our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Skills / Requirements
- A first degree in design related field.
- Relevant professional qualifications would be an advantage
- At least 2 years (provable) commercial experience is required.
- Proficiencyin the use of Microsoft packages.
- Proficiency in the use of design tools and software (Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, InVision, Figma/Sketch).
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Can work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.