UI/UX Designer at Parkway Projects
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent.
Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. Our core platform and service offering…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who will be Responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements to deliver an outstanding user experience, providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
You will also be part of a team of specialists in the implementation of enterprise software solutions, using global best practices and procedures to deliver the best customer experience across products and clients projects
- Design and create web interfaces & experiences that synchronize the business objectives with optimal user experience for the Company
- Sketch prototypes, wire-frame development, partake in ideation sessions and work on visual asset.
- Provide daily support for the business operations and development through an intuitive/ standard practiced user interface design and an improved user experience.
- Corporate Branding and graphic development.
- User Interface Prototyping and user flow for software applications development.
- Development of Buyer guide / Storyline.
- Design adaptation to all screen sizes.
- User Interface design mock-ups.
- Collaboration with cross functional teams in the organization; work as part of a team of developers, copywriters to conceptualize design decisions.
Qualifications & Essential skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and any related field
- Ability to work in using Razor template engine
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.