UI/ UX Designer at Poise & Etiquette
Poise and Etiquette, an HR consulting firm providing solutions to all employment needs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.