UI / UX Designer at Trusoft Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Trusoft Limited is an indigenous software company, specialising in the design and development of software solutions. Trusoft has built its brand around creating software solutions adapted to the local market, but competing in quality in the international markets. Our products and solutions ranges through the educational, medical, and financial sectors.
Read more about this company
UI / UX Designer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking for a creative and passionate UI/UX designer to work as part of the development team to produce user interfaces (web and mobile) for the company’s solutions.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Rapid design and testing in response to project and product requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management.
Skills & Competencies
- Experienced with UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to understand broad customer contexts
- In-touch with various industry trends which will impact the UX
- Ability to work in teams
- Graphic design skills
- Analytical thinking
- At least two years of experience in UX design of platforms for clients in various industries. The experience should cut across web and mobile platforms
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love