User Care Intern at Gidi Mobile Limited
is Africa’s first dedicated mobile learning and personal growth platform, produced by Gidi Mobile Ltd, one of Nigeria’s most exciting young startups.
With a large proportion of the 400m Africans below the age of 25 living in environments with severely deficient educational infrastructure, gidimo was born of a desire to help young Afric…
Read more about this company
User Care Intern
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Internships / Volunteering
Department: Program Delivery & User Success
- Gidi Mobile is a mission driven company, focused on delivering opportunity, and the capacity to exploit it to every willing learner. Our offering, the gidimo platform, is the most revolutionary approach to learning, incorporating mastery, gamification, and social learning to drive educational achievement in a convenient and fun way across multiple segments.
- Are you a fun loving, outgoing person? Do you enjoy helping your parents, friends and siblings through new mobile applications? Do you love the energy that comes from chatting with new people? Are you patient and thoughtful? Above all, do you love and care for others? Then this opportunity is for you.
- If you feel you are a fantastic fit for this role, kindly apply immediately.
To enjoy this role, you should:
- Be available to attend to learners for up to 10 hours daily right from your comfort zone
- Handle inquiries on social media channels that could be in blocks of am and pm hours
- A young and vibrant undergraduate with a good command of oral and written English
- A minimum of a second-class upper grade point average. Preferably the Social Science field.
- Have a working mobile device and/or laptop with internet connectivity.
- Capacity building: tech skills, soft skills and pre-graduate experience
- Competitive monthly stipend
- Monthly internet subscription.