Vacancy For an Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services
Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited – We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Locations: Isolo, Oshodi exit Lagos
- We’re looking for an organized and driven Staff Accountant to join our growing team at our company.
- The Staff Accountant position will work closely with our other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping.
- We’re an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Oversee taxes and abide by federal regulations.
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Expertise with Tally and other accounting software
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Additional experience in Audit and International accounting.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!