Vacancy for Audit Firms at the U.S. Agency for International Development in Nigeria (USAID/Nigeria)
The U.S. Agency for International Development in Nigeria (USAID/Nigeria) will be assessing audit firms interested in audit engagements of USAID/Nigeria funded programs and projects.
We hereby invite interested audit firms to indicate their interest in the service of:
Title: Audit Engagement of USAID/Nigeria Funded Programs and Projects
- Firms interested in being shortlisted for potential audit engagements of USAID/Nigeria funded activities must return the completed questionnaire that follows as well as providing supporting documents where applicable.
- For each element, firms should submit a narrative description in clear and concise wording of their firms’ relevant quality control policies and procedures.
- Using the attached pdf questionnaire, firms are required to enter their responses to each of the following elements:
- Leadership responsibilities for qualitywithin the firm
- Ethical requirements
- Acceptance and continuation of client relationships and specificengagements4.Human resources
- Engagement performance
- The purpose of the questionnaire is to obtain information about the quality control policies and procedures of interested audit firms. This questionnaire follows the elements detailed in the International Standard on Quality Control 1 (ISQC 1).
- USAID/Nigeria will use the Standards on Quality Control (ISQC 1) of the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board to shortlist audit firms.
Deadline: Wednesday; 18th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified firms should send their completed questionnaire and supporting documents to: [email protected]
- An audit firm that believes that an aspect of the questionnaire is not applicable to itshould explain its reasoning in the space provided for the response.
- USAID/Nigeria will treat all information received as confidential and proprietary.