Macgregol Security Limited is a leading Private Security, Risk Management Company in Nigeria with avant-garde technologies and systems to complement the dwindling security infrastructure in Nigeria. MacGREGOL SECURITY is peopled with well-trained, innovative, passionate professionals and ex-servicemen who are experts in various fields of security. We provide bespoke security solutions such as: Manned Guarding Services (Guards are background checked, trained and equipped with security gadgets), Protocol, VIP Protection, Security Escort/Journey Management, Security Designs, Sales and Installation of Electronic Security Systems, Risk Analysis, Information Services, Bespoke background checks – address, guarantor verifications, Security Consultancy Services and Training etc to individuals and corporate bodies across Nigeria and beyond.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer – Security
The Business Development Officer shall inter-alia:
- Must be a goal getter with extensive knowledge of the private security, guard’s business in Nigeria.
- Drive the increase of the brand awareness of MacGREGOL Security in Nigeria by employing digital and social media marketing.
- Proactively drive business development, develope and nurture business relationship with clients, prospective clients, and key influencers.
- Analyze, develop, implement and follow-up on business development processes and win contracts.
- Drive the increase of market intelligence by providing feedback of the Nigerian security and safety market.
Competencies & Qualifications
- Commercial attitude, existing network / knowledge of prospective clients and end-users is an asset.
- Strong target orientation, motivation and initiative and ability to build long term relationship and networks.
- Ability to work without supervision and driven by continuous improvement.
- Good team player, excellent communication (spoken and written) skills and proven ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and good internet research skills.
- A good University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (preferably in security and safety business) in Nigeria
- Have at least 5 years business development and marketing experience with proven track record.
- Knowledge of manned guarding, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access control, Intrusion, security management is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.