Van Sales Drivers at Total Data Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
TDL is a well established full service Internet provider. We offer the best managed dedicated server solutions available combined with unbeatable support and maintenance.
Since 1994, TDL has Hosted thousands of web sites for business, ecommerce, the entertainment industry and non-profits. We look forward to becoming your reliable service provider.
Read more about this company
Van Sales Drivers
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- In charge of van sales within assigned state
- May require long-distance travel between key states e.g., Lagos and Ibadan, Benin, Onitsha, Abuja, Port Harcourt.
- In charge of uploading and offloading light cargos
- Ensure safety and security of the vehicle on and off the road
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle
- Undertake preventive maintenance of the vehicle
- Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicles system
- Ensure vehicle documentation (Insurance, inspection etc.) are up to date
- Other tasks assigned by the management team
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Age: 25-40 years
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience in logistics/transportation.
- Experience in van sales is desired
- Previous experience working in FMCG industry as a van sales driver is an advantage
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must have good health and eyesight.
- Good understanding of road and driving laws.
- Very familiar with the road conditions in Lagos and nationwide Nigeria,
- Flexibility to work various shifts or overtime as needed
- Can adapt to work intensity
- Good health and eyesight are essential for this role.