Van Sales Representative at LN Outsourcing Limited
LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Outsourcing services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality.
Van Sales Representative
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationNCE OND
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Abuja (Nyanya, Masaka, Maraba axis)
- Drive effective coverage of stores within the assigned Neighbourhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited.
- Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- Ensure all brands / SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out for Van sales Rep.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s.
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target.
- To go to trade with all required selling tools.
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-crossing.
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery.
- Use SFA in every call and print a receipt via the SFA device for every Productive call.
- 100% reconciliation every day.
- Min Required Experience: 0-1 year
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma / OND / NCE
- A Van sales representative must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s license prior to resumption.
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a understanding level of computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Ability to work flexibly.