Van Sales Representative at Total Data Limited (TDL) – Nationwide
Total Data Limited (TDL) – Our client, a leading player in the FMCG sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- To deliver monthly secondary sales product, targets of assigned Routes.
- To achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in your Routes.
- To establish, maintain and expand your outlet base by continually recruiting new outlets weekly.
- To effectively execute Sales Drivers “AVQPPP” (Availability, Visibility, Quality, Price, Promotion, and Persuasion) in all covered outlets.
- To compulsorily use and complete the DSR while in trade, and submit to SE every morning.
- To record all invoice and payment transactions with distributors and ensure self & distributor staff append signature.
- To place Outlet Call Cards (OCC) in all secondary outlets covered, and to update OUTLET CALL CARD on every sales visit to the outlet.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate verified competition activities to the office on time and in full.
- To account for all POS and promotional materials deployed to retail outlets in your Routes.
- To ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints and needs.
- To monitor retailers’ stocks and achieve zero incidences of product expiry.
- To ensure that the FIFO principle is strictly adhered to in all customer outlets in your Routes.
- To ensure reconciliation of stock and cash with respective distributors at the close of business daily.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title”as the subject of the email.