Vehicle Maintenance Officer at Biswal Limited
Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
Vehicle Maintenance Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
3 – 5 years
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
- The Vehicle Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the purchasing and operation of ground-based vehicles, such as motorcycles, automobiles, buses and trucks and their respective engineering systems
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering or a related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be added advantage.
- Must possess 3 – 5 years work experience in automotive and vehicle maintenance, repair and rebuilding operations
- Some knowledge of equipment, facilities, materials, methods and procedures used In maintenance, construction and repair activities.
- Working knowledge of automotive mechanics, gas and diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulics, fire pumps and valves, price trends and grades or quality of materials and equipment
- Strong understanding of the hazards and safety precautions common to maintenance and repair activities
- Working knowledge of the practices, methods, materials and tools used In modem equipment maintenance
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the Subject of the mail.