Vetting Officer / Dispatch Rider at International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS)
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our mana…
Read more about this company
Vetting Officer / Dispatch Rider
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Vetting/dispatch rider will be responsible for vetting of guards and their guarantors by verifying their information through visitation to their residential addresses and office addresses, outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- The candidate should have a considerable experience on Lagos Roads.
- Must be computer literate.
- He should possess minimum of SSCE.
- At least 3 years work experience
- He should possess a valid rider’s license
- He should be conversant with Lagos roads and traffic rules.
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracyskills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For More Information – call: 08094902597
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love