Vice President, Business and Operations at a Reputable Renewable Energy Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Vice President, Business and Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Daily management of business operations and processes.
- Oversight of assigned budget, ensuring the most efficient use of resources across the organization.
- Ensure the efficiency of all operating assets.
- Oversee all maintenance requirements.
- Drive organizational policies that create synergy across the organization.
- Implement business strategies and plans.
- Drive and achieve business performance goals and objectives.
- Drive cross-functional productivity across all departments and units.
- Ensure operational excellence across all processes.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the operational integrity of the organization’s technology / operating platforms to deliver expected outcomes.
- Manage internal stakeholder relations.
- Provide structural, technical and strategic support to all projects, as may be required.
- Optimise quality, cost, timeliness and productivity across all processes.
- Drive business profitability.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Min of 8 – 10 years Cognate experience in a RENEWABLE ENERGY firm (SOLAR POWER)
- Experience in Solar will be highly advantageous
- Familiarity with KPIs and CRMs is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using “Vice President, Business and Operations” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.