Volunteer at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC)
Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC) is a not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious and Women-led organization with the vision of “a society where women and men, girls and boys realize their full potential and participate in every sphere on an equal basis and where the rights of everyone irrespective of sex are recognized and respected” and the mission of “Promoting gender equality, peace and sustainable development and empowering women & girls”. GEPaDC is devoted to gender equality and promoting and valuing the rights of women and girls based in Borno State with an office in Yobe State (has worked in the 27 LGAs prior to the insurgency). We currently have a staff strength of over 300 staff and volunteers including our headquarters in the FCT Abuja, and based offices in Abuja, Borno, Adamawa and Yobe State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
Locations: Maiduguri – Borno, Yola – Adamawa and Damaturu – Yobe
Employment Type: Volunteer
- Participate in orientations, training and meetings
- Advocacy, Community Engagement, and communication
- Other functions as given by your direct supervisor.
- Keep internal information confidential
- Carry out your tasks efficiently and honestly
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Group Facilitation Skills
- Good report writing skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2022.