Volunteer at Tributary Initiative for Learning – 3 Openings
Tributary Initiative for Learning operates within the Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) space in Nigeria. We provide solutions by employing skills, expertise, and standards to improve training outcomes and increase access to productive employment and decent work for young people in Africa. Tributary Initiative for learning (TRIL) is an organization that strengthens TVET institutions and centres to improve the quality of training and increase trainee access to employment and decent work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Abuja and Anambra
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for dynamic, energetic volunteers who are eager to learn about our organization by participating in various functions. The volunteer will work closely with our team to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Our volunteers would have the opportunity to make a difference, gain field experience, build a profitable network, receive certificates and references for their future engagements.
- Programme Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Storytelling and Video Editing
- Content writing
- Research and Report writing.
- Fundraising and Grant writing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.