Waiter / Waitress at a Reputable Pharmacy and Stores
A reputable company running 3 pharmacies and retail stores across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Summary of Position
- As a team member, you are responsible for greeting the customer, taking orders, serving the customer, charging and receiving money, taking telephone orders, ensuring the customer receives the correct order and the best service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation.
- Follows “floor opening and closing procedures” and “Order Process”.
- Be a team player – support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintains sanitary and personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Greeting customers, taking orders, and serving the order.
- Entering customer orders into the cash register or POS system
- Receiving correct payment for all orders.
- Processing cash and card transactions on the POS register.
- Answering the restaurant phone and taking phone orders in line with laid down procedures.
- Interacts with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Stocks display cabinets, refrigerators, accurately and efficiently.
- Stocks serving utensils and disposable packaging accurately and efficiently.
- Follows all other company and employee standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains hot or cold temperature conditions in accordance with given standards.
- Maintains accurate portion-control (scooping).
- Maintains the restaurant floor and toilets in strict accordance with the “restaurant’s sanitation and hygiene standards”.
- Completes shift work, as assigned, timely and thoroughly in accordance with standards.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / SSCE / NECO / GCE qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.