Warehosue Manager at Aframero Limited
Aframero Limited – We are a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. We also offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in our services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, we offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. We are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. We have begun to offer training courses to the woodworking industry.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Provide basic store functions of receipts, storage and supplying of materials under supervision.
- Ensure under supervision the security and proper storage of company stock.
- Store stocks in well-demarcated places within the agreed incidence of stock area.
- Participate in stock cycle count.
- All issues and receipts to be recorded accordingly.
- Develop and implement proper procedure for receiving raw material and finished products with adequate provision for defective product.
- Ensure that the procedure for accepting incoming materials and its supplies to customers are adhered to.
- Ensure all relevant warehouse report are filled and filed.
- Sound knowledge of inventory systematization and categorization.
- Develop an implementable inventory system e.g FIFO, LIFO etc.
- Ensure reduction in losses due to poor inventory handling.
- Ensure work spaces are clear for movement of stocks by placing the right safety signs.
- Minimization of costs through effective use of resources.
- Proper records of all receipts and issues of stock by supervising inventory and material flow register.
- Participate in regular spot checks on stocked items on daily basis.
- Updating the sales and other department on material supplied and re-order level.
- Ability to quickly learn the various company products.
- Coordinating warehouse assistant by collating daily, weekly, monthly report.
- Provide ways of ensuring warehouse administrative process are followed with less difficulty.
- Supervise housekeeping in the warehouse at all times.
- B.Sc & HND in Accounting or Warehouse Management.
- HSE Certification is an added advantage.
- Professional Warehouse certification is an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years Proven work experience as warehouse manager in a woodworking company or Similar business
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proficient in receiving Storing and distribution operations by following the operational policies and procedures
- Expertise in managing the warehouse staff.
- Excellent knowledge of managing the stock Level efficiently.
- Experience of handling the vendors
- Ability to: work under pressure and extra hours.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.