Warehouse Assistant at Tenaui Africa Limited
Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria. We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an organized and motivated warehouse assistant to join our facility. The warehouse assistant will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored.
- The warehouse assistant will also package, scan, and prepare orders for delivery.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas, and experienced in inventory software and databases.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Process inventory for delivery
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Wear safety gear at all times
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to move or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Receive Shipments off the Truck
- Place New Shipment in Proper Place on Warehouse Floor
- Process And Fill Customer Orders
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Assistant
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please no phone calls.