Warehouse Data Officer (Air Cargo) – National position
Job position- Warehouse Data Officer (Air Cargo) Work location– Maiduguri
Reporting to – Project Manager Supervision of– Air Cargo Handlers
General purpose of the position
Under the supervision and guidance of the Project Manager, The AC/WH Data Officer will be responsible to receive, dispatch of all air cargo items at the central warehouse as well as labelling and keeping records of all cargo, carry out assessment & analysis related data implemented within the framework of the project plans, ensuring that they are delivered following INTERSOS standards, and that these activities are done efficiently and effectively.
Tasks and Main Responsibilities
· Implements and maintains standard INTERSOS inventory management policies and procedure;
· Provides information and logistics data and quantitative information to partners/program and Air cargo team where/when necessary.
· Responsible for data keeping/documentation at all times. Take lead in data tracking of all Warehouse/Logistics activities.
· Responsible for documentation of all receipt and dispatch (received notes/Delivery note/Stock transfer sheet/Waybills) are complete and archived in compliance with INTERSOS standards (scan documents and archive digital versions on computer) BOTH SOFT AND HARD COPIES.
· Updates as per INTERSOS requirements, the asset register, asset inventory list and expendable store inventory list and produce timely reports as requested.
· Develops new data collection and data analysis tools, including efficient data capturing forms.
· Maintains physical and digital records according to standard guidelines considering update the Relief-item tracking software to reflect all transactions based on completed documentation.
· Filling of waybills, consignment reports, labourer’s pay sheet as well as any relevant document for proper record keeping and documentation.
· Collates data of Partners contact list (MoU contact & actual contact)
· Prepares and delivers data for the preparation of weekly/monthly/midterm / final reports;
· Assist in developing the project data collection plan including monitoring and evaluation tools
· Provide IT support and training to INTERSOS staff in field Bases;
· Performs Handovers and Troubleshooting of IT equipment as per instruction of IT department;
· Manage any network / software/ hardware provided by INTERSOS
· Perform any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
· Any other task as assigned by the Supervisor
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer science;
· At least 3 years of work experience in warehouse including at least 1 years in emergency settings.
· Minimum 3 years of experience from a national level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context;
· Advance knowledge of MS Office.
· Advance knowledge on database management and data analysis.
· Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
· Experience in leadership and problem solving;
· Capacity to adapt to basic living conditions, patience;
· Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines; Proficient knowledge of English and Hausa is required
How to apply:
Interested candidates should complete this form and attach CV with the following format “Surname Position you applied for”. ONLY applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
Application deadline: apply no later than 12th December 2021 at 4:00 PM.