Warehouse Officer at Fadac Resources
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Our client is responsible for marketing and distribution business of building/construction hardware such as interior doors, security doors, stainless/aluminum railings, suspended ceilings, MDF/Wooden and aluminum partitions and polycarbonate skylights, entrance, walkway, swimming pool, carport, pedestrian bridge, and bus shelter covers and roof. They are in need of a Warehouse Officer in Lagos.
- Able to analyze the process, operations, and technology of warehousing.
- Responsible for developing plans to monitor the usage levels of storage.
- Able to manage warehouse facilities.
- Responsible for reviewing the quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Maintain items recorded, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in warehousing and construction.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve, and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love