Warehouse Officer at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Monitor day to day operations of chemical materials in warehouse.
- Work with Finance team on monthly physical stock check and variance analysis report.
- Manage the receipt of raw materials and packing materials; Goods Received Note.
- Manage inventory and ensure safe storage of all chemical materials without expiry or damage.
- Ensure FIFO (FIRST IN FIRST OUT) inventory management system is followed to achieve no expiry of raw materials and packaging materials.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Taking records of general stock
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical checking and counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain and manage inventories accurately
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Must be a graduate (Bsc) in any social science decipline.
- Must have working experience of 2 to 3 years in warehouse management or supervision
- Proficient knowledge ofwarehouseprocedure and policy.
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Role” as subject of the email.