Warehouse Officer at Pillarcraft Nigeria
We are Accountants dedicated to small and medium scale business scale and growth.
We believe that if small and medium scale business in Nigeria have access to a real-time financial report that CFOs of large businesses and multi-Nationals have, they will make an informed business strategy decisions which will promote positive growth and business success.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Warehouse Officer (WHO) is in charge of inventory in a warehouse, He/she works as a warehouse worker to receive and record new stock as it comes in, move stock onto trucks for retail outlet.
- Organize and maintain inventory on the system
- Schedule monthly physical stock count
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline.
- Communication Skill
- Computer literate and skilled in using a cloud software
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages will be an advantage
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
For more enquiries call: 08188779027.
Note: Interview comes up immediately on Saturday, May 9th, 2020.