MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Advisor
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Job Objective / Summary
- To generate new business ideas and devise strategies for acquiring new clients.
- To generate income in line with the set-target of the company.
- Effectively manage business relationships between the company and its clients and ensure excellent service delivery.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Market and sell appropriate investment products, financial and wealth management services/products to clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulation.
- Works closely with families, individual and businesses to provide customized recommendation to help them meet their goals.
- Consult with clients on investment strategies products and services that are suitable for their needs.
- Respond to clients questions and requests.
- Track and translate investment performance and make recommendations
- Build a strong and long term relationship with clients.
- Establish a network of referrals.
- Balances referral activities, customer follow up prospect building and administrator task.
- Ability to create a sales and marketing strategies for new client.
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Qualifications / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- A good First Degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution.
- Other professional qualification may be an added advantage.
- 4 to 6 years of experience involving money management, including investment decision-making.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent prospecting and marketing skills.
- Good knowledge of the Capital market in general and Wealth Management Services in particular.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must possess good selling skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence others to do what is ethically right.
- Must be fair, goal oriented, responsible and aggressive.
- Must be able to evaluate others.
- Must be charismatic.
- Ability to look beyond the obvious/routine.
- Ability to see what others cannot see.
- Ability to seek a richer set of alternatives.
- Ability to question assumptions.
- Ability to proactively measure performance.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online