Wealth Manager at an Investment Company
An Investment company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Managing Director
Effort / Hours per Week: Full-time
Department: Wealth Management
- The Wealth Manager shall be responsible for Research / Analysis and recommending enhancements to further develop and maintain an effective wealth management strategy.
- This position is responsible for managing the delivery of our wealth management segment; coach, train and support our wealth management sales staff; oversee wealth management operations and support.
- The candidate shall be responsible for the Promotion, Development and Handling of Client Relationships related to Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering a consistent and tailored wealth management service.
- Developing long term, in-depth relationships with clients.
- Understanding client objectives and circumstances in order to ensure advice is up-todate and relevant to them.
- Working jointly with clients’ existing legal and tax advisers.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of First Degree in any field.
- Strong sales and convincing skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and deepen client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead the team with strong administrative skills.
- Previous experience with Wealth Management, Equity, Fixed Income Portfolio & Real estate.
- Above average computer skills.
- Highly numerate.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.