Wealth Manager at Creditville Limited
Creditville Limited – We are a fast-growing private equity financial institution with strong presence in lending, leasing, capital markets and real estate sectors of the economy.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
To promote investment products of the company to corporate and individual clients; and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares.
- Search for new clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue, generating client relationships within the defined market segment.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients.
- Relate with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Use relevant financial models to project future earning and profit potentials.
- Monitor the financial market trends to promote better decision making and advise on funds management.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Attentiveness to Detail
- Time Management
- Networking skills
- Leadership ability
- First Degree in Finance Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting from a reputable Institution.
- Master’s Degree in any of the above areas will be an added advantage.
Requirement: Minimum of 7years relevant work experience in a financial organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page Application Letter and CV in Word format addressed to “The Recruitment Manager, Lagos” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.