Web Developer at Domestic Partners Limited
Domestic Partners Limited, a Facility Management Firm offering support services to individuals and organisations is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Create responsive and high ranking websites
- Create and maintain software documentation
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.