Web Developer/ Designer at Lead Web Praxis Media
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Welcome to Lead web Praxis; An innovative website design, development, Digital Marketing and Software Development company established to employ the best methods available to provide quality web related services for you.
Lead web PraxisÂ is a conglomerate of experienced web and app designers, developers, video animators and writers who have gathered in-depth knowledge in their respective fields all in a bid to provide unique ethical services laced with innovation.
Right from inception, our approach to service delivery has been a blend of quality, innovation, speed and affordability.
Read more about this company
Web Developer/ Designer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Responsible for creating the look and feel of the website and mobile app.
- Create cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layout.
- Solving code problems troubleshoot and manipulating web templates.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Minimum of two(2) to three (3) years’ experience in website development/ design
- Full knowledge of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Wix, etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Experience with databases (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Knowledge of ReactJS, ReactNative, and Flutter
- Proficient experience using SQL Server Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of GIT Experience programming hardware devices will be an advantage
- A working personal Computer
- Experience in Payment Engine Integration e.g. Paystack, Interswitch, etc.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love