Web Developer – Full Stack at Off-Field Concepts Limited
Off-Field Concepts Limited – We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today’s businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth. At Off-Field we have the right mix of solutions to optimize your people and technology so we are able to grow with you. We provide best-in-class solutions in Physical Security and Safety, Electrical Contracting Services, Information and Communication Technology, Extra-Low Voltage (ELV) works, and Automation systems. Our smart home automation systems are the best your money can afford.
We design responsive websites and develop mobile apps. We also deliver Metro Ethernet and T1 circuits, IP PBX phone systems, and Internet and VoIP services everywhere. We further optimize your investments with structured cabling to integrate your MATV, intelligent surveillance (iCCTV), Access Control, Audiovisuals, and Fire safety systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer – Full Stack
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Position
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and maintenance of websites, user interface features, and graphic designs to enhance the organization’s online presence.
- Assist with integration and usability testing;
- Have passion for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Participate in discovery and user experience design process;
- Create prototypes, and evaluate new technologies;
- Create readable, testable, scalable and maintainable source code utilizing best practices;
- Provide technical leadership to delivery teams;
- Work with testing team to find and resolve defects;
- Interact with vendors regarding support and integration;
- Develop tasks lists and estimations;
- Assists in the review, re-engineering and development of business process and procedural requirements for enabling websites and webpages;
- Creates new website structures, and functionality for internal and external customers;
- Serves as informal project manager & supports departmental needs by providing web solutions such as online surveys and database web applications;
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials (flyers, posters, banners, collateral, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper/magazine ads, etc.);
- Communicate risks and issues related to projects and tasks.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field from a recognized national or international university;
- The candidate is required to have had at least 2 years related and progressive experience in an I.T industry;
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw and other visual design tools;
- Portfolio of commercial-grade website projects that demonstrate creativity and customer satisfaction;
- Proficiency in web programming languages;
- Good understanding of content management systems;
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles;
- Must work independently, collaboratively, and creatively on multiple projects;
- Commitment to high standards of quality, including documentation;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Excellent visual design skills;
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards and technologies;
- Creative and open to ideas.
N70,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.