Web Programmer at I4cus Nigeria Limited
I4cus Nigeria Limited is an ICT solution company based in Abuja, Nigeria, with a team of highly skilled IT professionals with over a decade experience that ranks amongst the best in the industry. With a team of skilled professionals and state-of-art infrastructure, we focus on our clients need to provide 100% satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Programmer
Duties And Responsibilities
- Coding and debugging.
- Designing and testing computer structures.
- Troubleshooting system errors.
- Writing computer instructions.
- Managing database systems.
- Maintaining operating systems.
- Editing source-code.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Implementing build systems.
- Providing tech support.
Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering (graduated not earlier than 2015).
- Two (2) to Five (5) Years post NYSC work experience.
- Other relevant certifications would be an added advantage
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications, web development and technical terminologies.
- Understanding of object related PHP programming and framework i.e Laravel.
- An understanding of database design and Administration
- An Understanding in Basic design and graphic skills.
- Relevant Knowledge and Experience in developing and maintaining CMS Websites.
- Ability to troubleshoot application and code issues.
- Ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- A Good and dedicated team player, enthusiastic about delivering results at the shortest time possible.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Verbal and communication Skills
- Ability to interface with customers/ clients and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Client Focus
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.