Website Manager Job at Afribarn Autoparts
Job title: Website Manager Job at Afribarn Autoparts
Company: Afribarn Autoparts
Job description: Afribarn autoparts incorporates technology and innovation to get and distribute Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) part sourced from the United States. We offer genuine new auto parts, equal to/ or better than the same quality of parts that comes with the vehicle from the manufacturers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Website Manager – Nigeria
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The individual will be responsible for carrying out the following:
- Planning, implement, managing, monitoring and upgrading the website.
- Interacting with third party, APIs according to design specifications to optimally meet business requirements.
. * Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and / or duplicate information.
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with organization’s strategy.
- Ensuring website quality and efficency by conducting regular test plan.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
The individual should also have:
- A Degree in Computer Science / Systems Engineering or related qualification.
- Two years of work experience as a website manager or similar
- Expert knowledge of Magento 2.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytic mind and understanding problem-solving skills.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 03:49:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!