Willers Solutions Limited Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition / Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Source and create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidates for clients while developing talent strategies to strategically identify, attract and recruit talent through a variety of avenues, including the use of emerging technology and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers in client companies to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Ensure that every client experience is unique and excellent by conducting frequent meetings with hiring managers to discuss candidates, the process and driving the progress of assigned requisitions.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and another team.
- Conduct job analysis, design job description, source for talents, conduct interviews, recruiting and coordinating onboarding of new recruits.
- Design and maintain recruitment policies in accordance to the organization’s objectives Engaging the business to identify manpower requirements
- Ensured and carried out all background and reference checks for all outsourced staffs
- Identify recruitment gap via critical and desirable roles
- Devise and implement strategies for meeting and exceeding sales performance targets
- Responsible for locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which to generate opportunities for new business.
- Opening profitable new accounts for Industrial catering needs and build strong relationships with clients
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Collaborate in preparing and delivering all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations and exhibitions.
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Organization’s business plan and targets.
- The management may assign other roles as the case maybe during the course of your engagement.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a consulting firm in a similar role
- Ability to manage a team.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.