Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Utilize proven methods and support tools to achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully converting leads into clients.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, understanding their needs, in order to establish value and product fit.
- Assist team members in meetings, and follow-up to help close ongoing deals Identify and qualify new revenue generating sales opportunities Coordinate with marketing and business development teams
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogues.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interest.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, products, availability etc.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain technical product advantage.
- Identify prospective customer by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor market conditions, products innovations, and competitors’ product, prices, and sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Civil Engineering, Business Admin, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Sales Construction items
- Good Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Should have good networks with construction companies, builders, contractors, architects, fabricators and dealer network in this field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2020