Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants.
Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Operations Manager to monitor our Beauty salon functions and build processes that meet our business needs.
- Responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs.
- He/She should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- B.Sc in Business Management or relevant field
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the hair care industry
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.