Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Entertainment industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Marketing Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To increase exposure for artists and drive revenue by developing campaign ideas that complement active frontline campaigns, highlighting opportunities for incremental growth, sharpening and implementing best practices across your roster, and increasing internal awareness of the value of our artists’ catalogues in an “always-on” marketplace.
- Identify viral moments and build quick-strike marketing campaigns that capitalize quickly on such opportunities.
- Work closely with the A&R team and other departments to execute opportunities for new releases & relevant re-issues including milestone anniversaries.
- Drive marketing initiatives for artists on the roster; this includes developing the overall marketing plan, budget, and strategy for the campaign and then executing it.
- Develop specific marketing components to drive revenue around merch related to music drops as well as ongoing evergreen campaigns
- Be immersed and have a thorough knowledge of the global digital trends, technologies, platforms, etc. to ensure our artists are always part of the digital technology forefront and engaging wherever fans spend their online time
- Manage timelines and deliverables for the various projects across the roster and the company
- Conceptualize and execute promotional campaigns and utilize a data-driven approach to identify priority music trends and new opportunities
- Lead and manage a team to ensure continual best marketing practices and personal development
- Articulate the needs of the music industry internally to drive actionable impact
- Develop strategies that can improve discovery in new territories via Tik tok, reels and snapchat campaigns across the roster
- Oversee our email marketing strategies
- Create and closely monitor marketing plans in key territories
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in Marketing, MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with proven managerial level experience
- A senior strategic marketer who has a track record of successfully driving digital marketing strategy internationally, and executing high-impact campaigns and processes
- Ability to analyze and understand quantitative results around marketing effectiveness and pivot campaigns as needed.
- A strong understanding of analytics, email marketing, project management, social platforms; building tracks and tapping into large and global audiences, strategically driving forward listener acquisition with measurable ROI and growth.
- Must have the ability to collaborate and present campaigns to cross-functional partners such as label partners, technical resources, and marketing specialists as well as artists and their management teams
- An ambitious and vibrant individual who is a self-starter requiring minimal direction.
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment but be able to take initiative and work independently.
- Must be a good communicator, creative, innovative, and accustomed to working on multiple projects.
- Must be tech-savvy with a deep understanding of current & forthcoming technologies and general market trends
- Must have the ability to effectively manage the divisions of the department.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2022.