Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Renewable Energy firm is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Vice President, Accounts and Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for detailed accounts and financial records, as well as the integrity of the records.
- Manages the corporate budget and drives financial decisions that ensure the achievement of the organization’s financial goals and objectives.
- Oversees the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management, and monitoring process.
- Performs financial analysis, reporting, and management activities.
- Ensures that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy, correctness, and completeness.
- Monitors and manages all expenses within the allotted budget.
- Performs account reconciliation activities.
- Generates financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Monitoring and managing the impact on the Institution’s liquidity of significant income and expenditure items e.g. variation in subscription income, the Institution’s contribution to pension funds of staff.
- Conducting regular financial scenario planning and recommending the long-term investment plan and framework.
- Develops standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
- Reviews annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
- Assists in account payable and receivable activities.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Financial Accounting, Banking, and Finance or related role.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Cognate experience overseeing Account and Finance Operations.
- Prior experience working in a senior finance role in a reputable Technology or Renewable Energy firm with exposure will be an added advantage.
- Proven analytical and qualitative accounting / finance competencies.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including an understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate to the highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using “VP, ACCOUNT AND FINANCE” as the mail subject.
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.