Wireline Field Specialist at Baker Hughes November, 2019
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Under direct supervision receives instructions on day-to-day work and general instructions on wellsite activities.
- Learns to perform the necessary assembly, checking, and Logging of Wireline Open and Cased Hole and/or other “specialty” jobs.
- May provide records of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- May work with the Customer Representative providing records of such equipment and other assemblies as run.
- May supervise crew and equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Min Required Experience:
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.