Woodworker at Wood Willing | HotNigerianJobs
Wood Willing is Nigeria’s most innovative woodworking company offering stylish solid wood products ranging from hardwood flooring, doors and Partitions, wood staircase and railing accessories, wood ceiling, furniture, and general woodworks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Woodworker
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description & Responsibilities
Wood Willing, Nigeria’s most innovative woodworking company is looking for a skilled individual to join her growing team of woodworkers.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Engage clients in conversation to determine their woodworking needs, and provide them with information on available designs.
- Assist clients in determining sizes and types of the woodwork that they require, for specific places.
- Provide clients with cost estimates of their woodworking projects, and obtain required approvals.
- Create lists of required materials such as wood, nails, and glue, in order to prepare for woodworking tasks.
- Obtain supplies and equipment from vendors and suppliers, ensuring that the right type and amount is received.
- Set up and calibrate wood cutting machines to ensure that they are in good working conditions.
- Select and adjust proper cutting and milling tools to ensure that the job is properly done.
- Create pieces out of wood in accordance with the instructions provided by clients.
- Polish finished work pieces, ensuring that they are according to established standards of quality.
- Provide clients with information and education on the proper use of wooden items, and ensure that they understand preventative maintenance.
- Clean and maintain woodworking tools and equipment on a regular basis, aimed at ensuring that they work properly during project time.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2 – 10 years work experience.
N35,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.