Workforce Group Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job title: Workforce Group Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Summary of the principal results expected from the job:
- Management of all supply chain functions; responsible for the implementation of Supply Chain Procedures and rollout Company Supply Chain best practices in all areas of operation
- Source for suppliers and compare quotations; manage and monitor the flow of all goods and services within company
- Create, issue, and manage various supply chain documentations
- Create and manage Supply Chain and Procurement department SOPs, Procedures, and Policies
- Create and manage a database for vendors and suppliers and send out RFQ, EOIs, RFPs, etc.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors, suppliers, and partners
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing, and other important data
- Maintain and manage records of company field and office inventory
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Oversee facility and maintenance request for organization
- Ensure suppliers meet and confirm to company’s compliance and quality standards
- Manage supply chain cycle by ensuring accurate documentations and records are provided, such as POs, work completion certificates, receiving slips, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management and Supervisors
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Mandatory educational background, qualifications, and experience for this role:
- Must have a B.Sc in any relevant Degree
- 3+ years post NYSC experience in Supply Chain/Procurement/Logistics in FMCG, Food, Manufacturing, Oil/Gas, or Energy companies.
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter, hard-worker, and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Good team leadership and decision-making skills is required
- Possession of Supply Chain, Logistics, or Procurement certification a plus, but not required.
N180,000 to N230,000 (Net) Monthly depending on experience plus other benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: using the job title as the subject of the mail.
21st July, 2022.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 180000 – 230000 per month
Location: Lekki, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 06:51:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!